|Job title||Service Technician|
|Posted||19th Mar 2014||Apply by||04th Nov 2015|
A British drilling contractor is actively recruiting an Offshore Service Technician. This company provides engineering services for the oil and gas industry, with specific focus on well systems, pipelines and offshore structures.
As an Offshore Service Technician with this company you would be accountable for assisting with QA inspections as per ISO9001 specification, attending factory acceptance testing and servicing the client’s own equipment as per company procedure.
The ideal Service Technician will have a minimum of two years offshore experience within an engineering discipline, an offshore survival and medical certificate and an understanding of Quality Assurance procedures and factory acceptance testing.
|Phone||0203 590 3206||Fax||0207 625 6666|
|Job title||Rig Manager|
|Posted||11th Mar 2014||Apply by||26th Nov 2015|
One of the largest offshore drilling contractors is currently seeking experienced Rig Managers for their International Offshore division.
The Rig Manager has responsibility for the operational safety, efficiency, production and clients relations of the drilling unit. The responsibility of the Rig Manager is to provide onboard leadership and direction for meeting the customers drilling program requirements within the company's programs, policies and procedures.
•5+ years offshore on platforms, jack-ups, semisubmersibles and/or drillships
•Up-to-date certifications and training
•Excellent customer service skills to deal with all manner, and type, of customers
•High school diploma or equivalent
|Phone||0203 589 3221||Fax||0207 625 6666|
|Job title||Subsea Engineer|
|Posted||11th Mar 2014||Apply by||18th Nov 2015|
|Term type||Contract or Perm|
NJF Blacksheep are the leading recruitment agency!!
SUBSEA ENGINEERS URGENTLY NEEDED FOR MANY GREAT LOCATIONS!!
Responsible for assisting the subsea supervisor in all work related to the Subsea Blow Out Preventer (BOP) and control system. He/She also supervises all installation and retrieval of subsea BOPs.
In order to hold this position, you must have the following:
- Marine engineer STCW III/2, or alternatively certified mechanic with subsea experience.
- Highly specialised experience with MUX electronic control systems and regulation technology, including pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Well Control certificate, Supervisor Level, Combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack, issued by an institution approved by IWCF.
For GREAT pay and a dream job please get in contact >> email@example.com
|Phone||0203 589 3220||Fax||0207 625 6666|
|Job title||Assistant Driller|
|Posted||11th Mar 2014||Apply by||14th Dec 2015|
|Term type||Permanent||Location||North Sea|
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Take an active role in planning work for crew members before work commences, and include relevant personnel in the planning process
• Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their duties
• Operate drilling equipment in accordance with company procedures, agreed plans and manufacturers’ recommendations
• Measure accurately all down-hole tools, tubulars, and other equipment that are run in the well
• Follow inspections & preventative maintenance schedules and ensure equipment is properly maintained
• Contribute to the effective execution of mechanical lifting operations
• Actively participate in all safety meetings and contribute with relevant points
• Complete and submit reports, logs, records and notes in accordance to procedures and instructions
• Assist with audits and follow up on audits to bring outstanding audit points to completion
• Ensure effective lines of communications are established and maintained by all crew members
• Provide assistance to other departments during non-drilling operations
• Supervise, provide guidance and feedback to members of the drill crew for both routine and non-routine tasks
We are looking for applicants who are experienced offshore Assistant Drillers. You should have the following as a minimum:
• Knowledge of drill floor operations, including the operation of all pipe handling equipment and tools.
• Experience working with High Pressure and High Temperature Drilling Operations
• Understanding the functions of the Driller and able to recognise he signs and symptoms of an actual or potential downhole problem and react appropriately to minimize or prevent a major incident.
• Previous experience of supervising staff and the ability to communicate to all levels of Rig and Client Personnel
• Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and Rig Sense.
Along with the following certificates:
• BOSIET/ MIST
• Well Control (Supervisor)
• Manual Handling
• IWCF Well Control (Supervisor Level) or IADC WellCap Control
• Lifeboat Coxswain
|Phone||0203 589 3224||Fax||0207 625 6666|
|Job title||Sr Electrician|
|Posted||11th Mar 2014||Apply by||28th Dec 2016|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Test, maintain and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Operate, inspect, service, maintain, test and repair mechanical equipment
• Set schedules to provide proper utilization of equipment and evaluate equipment’s performance
• Maintain records and logs required by company
• Write reports on major equipment failure, modifications, equipment performance and maintenance history
• Complete and hand over reports, logs, records and notes according to approved procedures and instructions
• Plan work before work commences and manage hazards effectively
• Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their normal duties
• Service and repair refrigeration equipment and systems
• Make up work plans for crews and make sure that parts, tools, equipment and documentation are available for the work to be performed
• Maintain STAR maintenance system and parts invenotry
• Assist electrician when required as part of the maintenance team
• Actively participate in pre-tour, toolbox talks, pre-job meetings and weekly safety meetings
• Develop and maintain own competence and control inventory and budget
Primary supervisory responsibility is to mentor staff onboard (Mechanic/Trainees/Motorman/EngineMan) and any additional crew or third party assistance.
• Assist management and relevant personnel to ensure training requirements are met as per the applicable training matrix.
o Mentor, develop, train and assess crew members to ensure they are competent to work at their job level. Supervise and guide electrical personnel on their job training and assist with the development of an OJT program.
o Ensure that all subordinates have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil their assigned task, in accordance with Rowan’s Preventive Maintenance program.
o Prepare Annual and Semi Annual appraisals for all subordinates. Recommend promotions or disciplinary action.
o Maintain discipline on board to ensure compliance with company disciplinary procedures.
o Advice all personnel assigned to him of their duties, their responsibilities and the necessary safety precautions prior to start up of any work.
o Promptly report all accidents, near-miss accidents and non-conformances through the proper channels.
o Be well acquainted with the legislation in respect of the working environment and safety, and Rowan’s safety and environmental policy; and ensure that this is applied in the daily work onboard.
o Maintains a safe working environment and is responsible for managing the safety of all personnel working under his management.
Qualifications / Prerequisites
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma combined with work experience; training and appropriate certifications along with a demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education, preferably accompanied by experience in the offshore drilling industry with maintenance and repair of drilling equipment and systems.
• Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience with equipment maintenance
• Strong fault finding and problem solving abilities
• Management skills and the experience required to lead.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn STAR / SAP.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Currently hold or is physically capable of passing a valid medical and vaccinations certificates applicable to assigned region.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Team-player attitude
• Service-oriented approach
• Solid work ethic
• IT Skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and Use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
|Phone||0207 604 4444||Fax||0207 625 6666|